General Hospital celebrates 50 years with a week-long celebration to the past, present and future, culminating with the resurrection of the famed (and very much missed) Nurses’ Ball!
Honoring 50 historic years on ABC, “General Hospital” is the longest-running scripted drama currently in production and the third longest-running drama in American television history. To mark the show’s Golden Anniversary, ”General Hospital” reprises the immensely popular Nurse’s Ball, a fictional charity event complete with musical performances from the illustrious citizens of Port Charles dedicated to HIV/AIDS awareness. The celebration begins on April 1st.
Familiar faces such as Brenda Barrett, Noah Drake, Audrey Hardy, Jasper “Jax” Jacks and more return to town for PC’s big night. Here’s what you can expect during the week.
- Duke and Anna do the tango. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. I CAN BE HAPPY WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT.
- Brenda Barrett is back in Port Charles and from the looks of things, has rightfully reclaimed her title as HBIC of PC. Carly does not look amused.
- Elizabeth and AJ are having eye sex. Monica and Michael look on amused, jealous that they’re alone (I’m kidding, but not really).
- Sabrina sheds her “Ugly Betty” ensemble for her big fairytale makeover. And she does a skit with Emma. Cute.
- Lucy Coe has multiple outfits and she looks amazing. Any chance she’ll have an obligatory wardrobe malfunction?
- Felix and Elizabeth are two peas in a pod.
- Noah finds Jesse’s Girl.
- There’s a red carpet for all the glammed up beautiful people to strut their stuff on.
- Jesse Brewer and Nurse Amy Vining are on display.
- Ellie is eavesdropping as Maxie and Frisco discuss something important. Hmmm, I wonder what it could be?
- I don’t know what Tracy, Epiphany and Monica are dressed as but I’m amused.
For more on what happens the week of April 1, check out our teasers on Wednesday, March 27 and story preview on Friday, March 29.