Next week on General Hospital, a tragic death rocks Port Charles and will serve as a catalyst to the next chapter of Sonny and AJ’s decades-long feud. Also: Dante and Lulu are unnerved when they find Maxie nursing “their” baby! Derek is remembering his past. Get a sneak peak of what happens in Port Charles our General Hospital preview for the week of August 26, 2013.
Editor’s Note: The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any feedback regarding our change in preview policy, free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.
General Hospital Preview: Bringing on the Heartbreak
- Connie spends the last moments of her life with an emotional Sonny; both declare their undying love. Sonny vows to avenge her murder. Will Michael get to AJ before he meets the truth death, mob style?
- Maxie’s guilt weighs heavily on her conscience. Meanwhile Spinelli struggles with accepting things the way they are. How will Dante and Lulu deal with her growing attachment to “their” baby? They’ll get their first test when they walk in on something they didn’t quite expect…
- As news of Connie’s death spreads, Dante, Anna and the PCPD set their sights on the number one suspect – AJ Quartermaine. AJ’s booze filled pity party of one has severely impacted his recollection of the night’s events. He does however, remember enough to implicate someone else…
- Patrick makes known his intentions to seek full custody of Britt’s baby.
- Derek starts to remember his past. Will he tell Sam the truth?
- Franco is ready to end it all, until Ellie suggests he choose otherwise. Unfortunately for Ms. Trout, Franco doesn’t return the favor.
- Taylor and Rafe find themselves on the outside looking in as it looks more and more like TJ and Molly will reunite.
- Olivia’s is wracked with guilt after her tragic vision comes to fruition.
Source Look Ahead: September 2, 2013 Edition
Britt confesses to Patrick — and tells him the name. Morgan receives advice from Olivia regarding his situation with Kiki and Michael.