This week on Days of our Lives, the outlook doesn’t look good for Sami after Justin unwittingly falls into a trap laid by the prosecutor. A last minute epiphany from EJ may bring just what Sami needs to clear her name, but in order to achieve his goal, he must make a deal with the devil. What lengths will EJ go to save the love of his life? Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem our Days of our Lives preview for the week of September 16, 2013!
Days of our Lives Preview: The Devil And Me (We Had This Thing We Called An Understanding)
A well laid trap by the prosecutor has Justin scrambling for an alternative. Just as EJ and Sami fear the worst about her fate, EJ comes to a stunning realization about her case. What do you do when the only one who can help you is someone who’s become your enemy? EJ finds himself in this predicament when he is forced to turn to Stefano for help in clearing Sami’s name. Stefano agrees to help Sami…but EJ must pay a heavy price. Meanwhile, Sami’s hopes are raised when she learns the police are investigating a new angle in her case. Don’t miss Friday’s episode when Sami’s trial comes to a shocking conclusion!
Also This Week
- After a showdown with JJ, Abigail seeks comfort in the arms, and bed of Chad, unaware that he’s keeping a big secret from her.
- The tension between Kate and Jordan over Rafe is thick.
- Nicole wants in on Victor and Marlena’s alliance to take down Kristen.
- Jennifer has two words for Theresa — you’re fired!
- Eric has a horrifying realization!
Source Look Ahead: September 23, 2013 Edition
A desperate Eric allows Marlena to hypnotize him. Will has some choice words for Gabi and later Sonny.