This week on Days of our Lives, Eric is furious with those who he feels lied to him. Two residents prepare to depart Salem; Daniel makes a sacrifice to protect JJ. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives preview for the week of October 28, 2013.
Days of our Lives Preview: Everything Has Changed
- Jennifer is devastated when she believes Theresa slept with Daniel — unaware that he’s really trying to protect JJ. Just how far is Daniel willing to go for Jennifer’s son?
- Jordan is furious when she realizes Kate isn’t giving up her inquiry into her past.
- Chad and Cameron remain at odds over his involvement with Abigail. Fed up with the drama, Abigail resolves to take back control of her life — and her first step in doing so is to break up with Chad before he leaves Salem.
- Nicole is devastated by Eric’s accusation and desperately tries to prove her innocence. She confides in Daniel her true feelings for Eric, and shares that he thinks she raped him.
- EJ blackmails Lucas. Later, Sami has a surprising reaction when she confronts EJ about the blackmail.
- Will Kristen prevent Marlena from getting her hands on the flash drive?
Wednesday – Will departs for California
Thursday – Maggie confronts Victor about his spending so much time with Marlena.
Source Look Ahead: November 4, 2013 Edition
EJ is forced to lie to Sami. All hell breaks loose during Brady and Kristen’s wedding.