Halloween means different things to different people, but in the world of television, it kicks off the official start of November Sweeps. General Hospital has been firing on all cylinders lately and the soap is prepared to kick it up a notch, beginning with today’s Halloween episode.
So many pieces have already begun to fall into place. Robin has returned to Port Charles, but can’t contact Patrick without risking her parents’ lives, even though she knows her husband is planning on marrying someone else. Will they be reunited before Patrick says ‘I do’?
Derek hasn’t done the best job of hiding his true identity and now a lot of people know the truth, including Sonny. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which side you’re on), Sonny doesn’t have all the information. He has no idea his son has turned against him and is actively working with his enemies.
Of course those stories are just the tip of the iceberg. What other shocking secrets will come to light and who will be left standing when all is said and done? Viewers will have to tune in to find out, but in the meantime, ABC has released some teasers of what’s to come over the next month.
- Someone is watching Franco and an innocent accident could lead to a major discovery. Deception at every turn leads to lives hanging in the balance, including Duke and Michael.
- Sonny prepares to make his move against Derek — but are his enemies one step ahead thanks to the duplicitous actions of his son?
- Carly’s misapprehension about Franco and Diane’s relationship paves the way for the duo to enact their scheme.
- Ava’s gallery exhibition proves to be an event where deceitful acts are revealed — true identities come to light and an unexpected appearance by the always unstable Heather changes lives.
- The proceedings at the gallery have a major impact on some of Port Charles’ would-be couples including Sonny & Olivia, Franco & Carly and Sam & Silas. Will they be pushed together or torn apart?
- Someone who has a history with Robin discovers that she is alive. While Robin battles with her right to interfere in Patrick’s life, wedding plans for Sabrina and Patrick are in full swing. The clock is ticking as Robin is poised to be discovered by someone else that would change everything.
Which story are you most excited for? What do you think will happen? Share your comments and theories below!
General Hospital airs weekdays at 2 p.m. EST on ABC and is also available on ABC.com and Hulu.com as well as SoapNet.