It’s Christmas in Port Charles! Who will Patrick be spending his holidays with? Maxie decides it’s time to take back the control in her life. A hunky newcomer arrives in Port Charles. Get a preview of what happens in Port Charles in our General Hospital preview for the week of December 23, 2013.
The weekly previews are meant to entice you into watching the show, not give you story outcomes ahead of time. Our “link only” policy remains in effect.
General Hospital Preview: Wrapped In Red
Note: Due to the pre-emption of the 12/20/13 episode, that episode will now air on Monday. Our preview has been edited to reflect the change.
- The shootout at Sonny’s warehouse escalates. Who will be left standing alive? Julian takes aim at Sonny, igniting a firefight!
- Sam and Silas are surprised to see Rafe being treated at the ER. How did he get hurt? Later, Silas gets another call from the NYPD detective. Will Sam begin to doubt Silas?
- Patrick makes his decision.
- It’s Christmas Day in Port Charles and all Robin and Sabrina want to find under the tree is Patrick. One lucky lady will get her wish and one will be left broken hearted. Who will Patrick chose?
- When someone is shot at the warehouse, the truth is quickly covered up. Will Dante be able to crack the case?
- When Nikolas, Britt, and Ben pay a holiday visit, Lulu can’t help but feel a connection to Ben. Will Britt’s guilty conscious get the better of her?
- Silas asks Sam to ring in the New Year with him.
- Maxie makes an announcement to her family. Will she find what she’s looking for?
- A mysterious and handsome stranger comes to town. Actor/model Ryan Paevey joins the cast as Nathan, a NYPD Detective who has ties to Ava and Silas.
- Is there a baby on the way for one Port Charles resident?
- A military veteran seeks treatment for cancer from Silas. He confides that he has been keeping his illness from his wife and doesn’t like lying to her. Will their conversation make Silas decide to come clean with Sam regarding his own dark past?
- Lulu and Maxie come face to face. Will Lulu ever forgive Maxie?
*Tuesday December 24th will be an encore broadcast and Wednesday December 25th will be pre-empted.
Source Sneak Peek: December 30, 2013
It’s New Year’s Eve in Port Charles and along with the New Year comes new beginnings. Sam and Silas take things to the next level. Ava threatens Carly.