This week on Days of our Lives, Nicole learns Deimos is alive; Chad is desperate to find Abigail; Aiden tries to seduce Hope. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of June 27, 2016.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Call The Shots
With Parker away, Deimos and Chloe grow closer leading to the two having sex! Later, Deimos catches Chloe trying to reach out to Nicole to let her know what’s going on. Deimos makes an offer to Chloe but before she can react, Nicole calls back. Chloe is horrified to learn that Kate is setting Nicole up to take the fall for Deimos’ murder. Deimos defends himself to Chloe, who convinces him that he needs to come clean to Nicole.
When Nicole arrives at Chloe’s to speak with her in person, she is overwhelmed to find Deimos alive and is rightfully furious. Deimos agrees to return to Salem with Nicole, who is both relieved and intrigued by what that might mean for them. Deimos challenges Nicole to admit her feels are real. Chloe spots the close moment between Deimos and Nicole and realizes she’s been played…again. After kicking Deimos out, she decides to go back home to Salem.
Meanwhile, Nicole is upset when Deimos reveals he wants to get revenge on Kate first before he announces to the world that he’s alive.
Also This Week
- A twisted friendship begins between Andre and Kate as they realize their interests can benefit one another.
- Chad is frantic to find his wife and is later shocked when he finds a note from Abigail.
- Philip has a surprise encounter with Chloe.
- Blanca encourages Rafe to let go of Hope, but he can’t shake the feeling that Aiden isn’t the right man for her. His suspicions seem validated when he finds out Aiden visited Andre in prison.
- Aiden does all he can to remind Hope of they love they once shared for one another.
- Brady and Theresa announce their wedding plans. Later, a situation with Theresa could endanger Tate.
Days of our Lives Spoilers Episodic Gallery (© JPI Studios)
Source Sneak Peek: Week of July 4, 2016
Andre reveals to Chad that he didn’t find the letter…Abigail gave it to him. Hope and Aiden are on the brink of making love until Hope is overwhelmed by memories. Kayla makes a painful confession to Steve.