In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Scott looks a distraction from his grief after Lily’s death while Sinead decides to give Laurie another chance. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of April 22, 2019 in the UK and May 6, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Bringing Into The Fold
Still harboring grief for Tegan, Ste jokingly makes a caption about Misbah’s medical abilities. They convince him to anonymously make a meme of it, and Ste’s left oblivious to their racist agenda. Yazz tells Peri about Ste’s meme, and Peri confronts him about it. Later, Jonny, Peri and Ste order take out, and the delivery man is Shahid. The man who was attacked by Jonny and his far-right group. He notices Jonny, but Jonny doesn’t notice him. Shahid proceeds to watch their movements through the village. When Jonny spots him, he calls Stuart for back up. Stuart confesses to Ste that they did beat Shahid up the other week, but lies that it was because he was part of a gang who were goading them. Stuart tells Ste they need to send them a message. They manage to get Ste on board, and he calls the same take out again. This time, Shahid’s brother, Amir shows up.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Sienna has a meeting with Sally to detail her sexual harassment claims against Laurie
- Sami tells Sinead that Laurie paid off his last sexual harassment claim
- Scott looks for a hook-up on a dating app
- Mercedes and Breda fight for Sylver’s affection
- Brody kidnaps Laurie to get him to confess
- Goldie sets Walter up on a blind date with Marnie
- Sinead tells Laurie that she has to go away for a few weeks for a residential training
- Scott refuses to do his drag act for Lily’s fundraiser, so Tony decides to do it instead
- Nana and Goldie crash Mitchell and Cleo’s date
- Marnie tells James to put the blame of Mac’s death on someone else in order to free Romeo
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of April 22, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website. Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.