In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Liam offers to Sadie a proposition while Cleo advertises for a flatmate for Liam. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of June 3, 2019 in the UK and June 17, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: The Deplorable
This week, Leela breaks the news to Misbah and her family that their neighbors are part of a far right extremist organization. Anti-radicalisation organisation, Prevent, pay Ste a visit but are unable to talk to him without Jonny present and have to leave. Later, as Liberty is presented with her traditional Indian wedding dresses, Peri is asked to be bridesmaid. They all dress up in their outfits and take photos for social media. Ste spots the post and Jonny tells him he has to do something about it. Ste tracks down Peri with Yasmine and Liberty taking more photos and tries to make Peri take the outfit off. Leela then over hears a far right meeting. She jumps into the room and confronts everyone for being racists.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Harry continues hiding Sadie from James
- Darren accuses Kyle of stealing from the restaurant
- Mitchell wants to prove to Cleo he can surprise her without Joel’s help
- James gives Harry an ultimatum
- Kyle threatens to sue over Darren’s accusations
- Lisa, suspicious by Liam’s behaviour, accuses him of being the one who ran Grace over
- Tony is short-staffed for delivery drivers, so Harry, offers to help
- Breda and Jack take Mercedes and Sylver to a salsa night at The Loft
- A jealous Goldie puts Cindy off living with Joel
- Grace tells Lisa about how she and Liam have become closer
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of June 3, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website. Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.