In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Liam continues taunting Mercedes with drugs while Mitchell takes relationship advice from Joel. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of May 27, 2019 in the UK and June 10, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Coming Undone
Determined to help he daughter, Diane asks Sami to represent Sinead in court which infuriates Ste. He wants to go over to the Maaliks and confront him. Leah is shocked, and tells him that he’s changed. Later, Ste becomes more enraged when he discover that Sally cancelled Leah’s drama assessment for an assembly with Prevent, and blames Imran Maalik for it. Ste and Stuart ambush Sally at school, and confront her for the Prevent assembly. Ste’s anger rises when Laurie enters, which leads to Ste being kicked out. His raging opinions quickly spread around school, begins to affect Leah. Tony, Leela and Peri confront Ste at The Tea House regarding posters that he’s plastered around the village, but Jonny kicks them out. Tony and Leela become determined to find proof that Jonny and Stuart are breaking the law. Tony discovers their involvement in far-right extremism, so they decide to tell Ste before Tony can get to him.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Farrah takes Grace out of hospital for the first time since the crash
- DJ is home and Darren and relies on Cindy to help while he works
- Farrah’s family convince her to take her dream job in Canada
- Nancy begins spending time with Laurie in order to record a confession
- Back from holiday, Mercedes asks Liam how she can help Grace
- Leela wants to take Leah from Ste
- Cleo invites Joel to the cinema with her and Mitchell
- Liam gets called in to the police station for questioning
- Juliet and Romeo are suspicious that Harry is cheating
- Liam tells Mercedes that they’re going to frame Harry for the crash
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of May 20, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website. Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.