In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Liam tells the police that he was ‘out and about’ when Mercedes was shot, while Grace and Sylver reveal their whereabouts. Elsewhere, Goldie is curious when Joel gets his alibis mixed up. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of November 4, 2019 in the UK and November 18, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: A Shot In The Night
This week, Grace is furiously trying to track down Liam and finds him at The Loft after a night out. He’s stunned when she confronts him about the hit and run and he finally comes clean. Grace Black is back in business as she puts on her heels and her makeup and goes to show Mercedes who’s boss. After the revelation, Sylver tells Mercedes that he would have helped her if she’d told him about the hit and run but he could never forgive her if she was sleeping with Liam. She swears on Bobby’s life that she hasn’t been having an affair with Liam and begs Sylver to run away with her.
Liam talks to James about how he imagines shooting Mercedes for continuously breaking his heart. Later, as Mercedes climbs The Loft stairs, tearful Liam and Grace decide that Mercedes needs to die. Mercedes raids the safe and finds drugs and money, as well as a gun, before hitting the dance-floor, seemingly without a care in the world. James, Joel, Breda, Liam, Sylver, Grace and Diane prepare for revenge. As Mercedes dances, someone takes the gun from the bar and shoots her. Liam tells the police that he was ‘out and about’ when Mercedes was shot, while Grace and Sylver reveal their whereabouts. Elsewhere, Goldie is curious when Joel gets his alibis mixed up.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Ste finds out about Harry’s death after being in hiding with Jonny and Stuart
- James can hardly walk as he approaches Harry’s coffin
- Everyone is in shock in the wake of the revelation that Mercedes ran over Grace
- Goldie watches as everyone blames Mercedes for killing Harry knowing it was actually Breda
- Jesse is angry at Liam for framing Harry but is shocked by the strength of his love for Mercedes
- Goldie decides to take control of her family
- Misbah, Yazz and Sami are relieved to hear that Stuart and Jonny have put The Teahouse up for sale and prepare to move home
- Finn promises Yazz that Stuart and Jonny will pay and she will find happiness again
- Ste manages to throw a secret note over the fence to the Maalik’s
- Sami is continuing with preparations for his and Sinead’s wedding but isn’t as excited as Azim
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of November 4, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.