In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Its stunt week in the village and all hell breaks loose as Cindy ignores warnings and a drunk Luke takes matters into his own hands. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of October 28, 2019 in the UK and November 11, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Destruction Zone
The village is disturbed by the arrival of the diggers and cranes that will make Cindy’s empire a reality, but the fragile tunnels underneath the village are already feeling the strain. Tom stages a protest, still concerned about the lack of health and safety regulations. Meanwhile, Cindy is growing frustrated with the slow progress and there’s a near miss when a tonne bag of sand nearly lands on her and Tom when it slips from a crane. Later, Breda crashes into one of the cranes, which causes a crack in the village floor. Charlie and Ella are in the tunnels beneath as the ceiling starts to fall in. Everyone rushes to unconscious Breda’s aid. Charlie and Ella are still underground with rubble falling in on them as the floor above continues to crack, but they can’t remember which way they came in. Luke then takes a bottle of wine from Price Slice and when he overhears Woody saying that it’s too dangerous to move the crane, drunk Luke jumps on board determined to build his restaurant himself if no one else will.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Darren invites Luke to DJ’s Christening
- Breda considers putting Tony out of his misery but, after a call from Goldie, decides to let him go home
- Mitchell and Scott are enjoying time alone together until Mitchell gets a text from Cleo that she’s on her way home
- Mitchell pushes Cleo away when she tries to kiss him, leaving her feeling insecure
- It takes all her strength for Cleo, who is bulimic, not to binge
- Mandy has been trying to find Darren who has gone awol
- Mitchell decides to break up with Cleo
- Luke is driven back to drink
- Mitchell and Anita sneak into the Florist, unaware of the impending danger
- Nancy and Darren realize that no one knows that they’re down in the tunnels
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of October 28, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.