TV Source Magazine is always looking to add new voices to our team of writers. If you’re interested in writing for us, please read the information below.
We’re looking for smart, passionate, opinionated writers who are looking to drive conversation not only on this website, but others as well. Writing for TV Source Magazine will give you the exposure, experience and opportunity to build a brand for yourself.
If you love television and love to write, we want you on our team. Below are some of the positions we have open (unless otherwise noted). If you’re interested in applying, please click here.
- TV News Writers: This positions calls for writing about relevant news in television – from castings, series in development, ratings, weekly previews, etc. We are a drama oriented magazine, so most news would involve news about that genre, but we are looking to expand our reach. You’ll be required to monitor the various industry newsfeeds, as well as use our magazine contacts to report. We are looking for writers that can generally post daily/weekly.
- Soap News Writers: This position calls for writing about soap opera news including castings, weekly previews, appearances, moonlighting in primetime, etc.
- Pop Culture/Entertainment Writers: This position calls for weekly roundups of the latest pop culture and celebrity news.
- TV Columnists: This position usually calls for three or more feature length columns a month, covering general or specific thoughts on TV or pop culture related topics.
- Soap Columnists: This position calls for weekly or bi-weekly commentary on soap operas. This can include specific storylines, pairings, etc.
- Reviewers/Recappers: This position calls for weekly reviews of their assigned shows. Typically reviews are published within 2 days of the episode airing, featuring insightful and entertaining commentary about the episode. Mid-season and post-season reviews are required.
All positions are eligible for our revenue sharing program after completing a 13-week trial run. In addition to rev-share, there are additional perks that come with these positions including press access, ability to attend industry functions, interviewing stars, etc.
Please only apply if you’re seriously interested.