Next week on General Hospital, Spinelli finds himself on the verge of telling the truth about the baby, Britt unleashes her own paternity secrets and the ramifications affect several people and potential relationships. Also: The search for the murder weapon is on and AJ’s fate hangs in the balance. Get a sneak peek of what happens in Port Charles with our GH previews for the week of Sept. 2.
[notice]Editor’s Note: The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any feedback regarding our change in preview policy, free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: The Truth Will Set You Free
- AJ believes he’s going to be released from custody since the police haven’t found the murder weapon, but that might just be wishful thinking. The weapon turns up at the Q estate, but who finds it and will that person take it to the police?
- Lying seems to be the theme of Morgan and Kiki’s marriage. One of Kiki’s lies comes to light and Morgan does not react well.
- After telling Patrick that he is not the father, Britt hesitates to reveal the real name. Patrick pushes her and she finally coughs up a name, but is she telling the truth this time? It might not matter because her prince in shining armor is not amused. Will Nikolas toss a pregnant woman off the island? Or does he care more for the doctor than he realizes?
- Felix continues to push for answers as well and ends up getting more than he bargained for when he learns the paternity truth. He starts to question his instincts as he’s faced with making a decision about his romantic future.
- Sam shows Silas her gratitude over helping Danny in a surprising way. Was it a mistake? Silas doesn’t think so and lets Sam know it.
- Dante and Olivia worry when Sonny disappears. Can one of her visions help find him or is it already too late for the heartbroken mobster?
- As AJ awaits his first hearing, Carly and Elizabeth discuss his character. Do the two women who know him so well think he’s guilty of murder? More importantly, does AJ?
- Diane has a new trick up her sleeve to help Franco beat the rap.
Source Look Ahead: Sept. 9 Edition
Britt goes into labor, Dante and Lulu finally reveal the baby’s name – and introduce her to someone important. AJ makes a confession to Monica.