Next week on General Hospital, Elizabeth isn’t pleased when she spots Britt with Nikolas; a major secret of Ava’s could lead to her undoing; Alexis reveals to Sam who her father is. Get a sneak peek of what’s to come in TVSource Magazine’s General Hospital preview for the week of July 15, 2013.[notice]Editor’s Note: As previously mentioned, you’ll notice a change in the way we present our weekly previews. The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about our new direction, feel free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
- The investigation into Ava’s past begins. What will Spinelli find when he heads to Ava’s stomping grounds for insight? Meanwhile, a secret from Ava’s past threatens everything she has set in motion. Will a last minute alliance work in her favor?
- Nikolas witnesses a close moment between AJ and Liz. Jealousy rears its ugly head in Elizabeth when she spots Britt and Nikolas growing closer. Don’t it always seem to go, that you don’t know what you’ve got ’till its gone…
- Sam’s father is finally revealed.
- Maxie and Britt’s Lamaze class leads to some unexpected drama; and a terrifying vision from Olivia.
- Franco’s hospitalization leads to the discovery of a major medical problem. It’ll take the surgical genius of Dr. Patrick Drake to correct this problem.
- Kiki is creeped out by Silas’ interest in her and her father.
- An unlikely alliance is formed between Monica and Lesley.
- Sonny and Dante face off after an admission leads to hurt feelings on Olivia’s end.
Source Sneak Peek: July 22, 2013 Edition
Alexis is evasive when pressed for more details about Sam’s father. A major development happens in the ELQ takeover.