Next week on General Hospital, Sam leans on her family as Danny’s condition worsens. Will the salvation Sam seeks be found in the form of enemies from her past? A former relationship is exposed. Get a sneak peek of what’s to come in TVSource Magazine’s General Hospital preview for the week of July 8, 2013.[notice]Editor’s Note: As previously mentioned, you’ll notice a change in the way we present our weekly previews. The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about our new direction, feel free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
- Sonny and Olivia’s renewed closeness has Connie seeing red…or is it green? When the former lovers realize that nothing is standing in the way of their new romance, will it lead to a night of passion for Sonny & Olivia?
- A terrible nightmare about Danny forces Sam to do the unthinkable – seek help from Franco and Heather. Sam and Alexis plan on asking Franco to be a donor for little Danny but alas, something goes awry. Later, Danny takes a turn for the worse and Sam is near a breakdown. Will some uncharacteristically kind words from Dr. Clay provide the comfort she needs?
- If Alexis had any doubts about her breakup with Shawn, a reality check will show her just who he really is – who has chosen to become.
- Ava’s on the minds of Anna, Duke and others. Ava may think her past should stay that way, but if this group has their way, all will be revealed. Tracy learns of a secret romantic relationship between Ava and someone unexpected.
- No one likes to kiss and tell, but it’s imperative for Michael and Kiki that their forbidden kisses remain a secret! Too bad lab tech Brad gets an eyeful of the kissing cousins. A little blackmail should make it interesting.
- What’s in a name? Dante and Lulu seek Maxie’s advice to decide one for their little Lante.
- An emotional moment will be shared as a dangerous alliance is redefined.
- Lucy’s deception over Deception has Laura seething. Is their fragile partnership already on the rocks?
Source Sneak Peek: Week of July 15, 2013
Scotty and Laura’s honeymoon period may have hit an early expiration date. Lesley discovers the truth about Luke’s condition. Sam has a violent confrontation.