Next week on General Hospital, the Britt hits the fan! As Mac and Felicia’s surprise wedding party is underway, a hidden thread lurks. Meanwhile, Luke is close to not only finding Jerry Jacks, but may have uncovered a larger conspiracy. Get a sneak peek of what goes down in Port Charles in TVSource Magazine’s General Hospital preview for the week of August 12, 2013.
[notice]As previously mentioned, you’ll notice a change in the way we present our weekly previews. The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about our new direction, feel free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Conspiracy Theories, Reveals and Surprises Galore!
- The reality of Maxie and Britt’s upcoming due dates hit Dante & Lulu and Patrick in a big way.
- Mac and Felicia’s surprise wedding party has everyone one would expect — alcohol, dancing, singing and attempted murder. Wait, attempted murder? That’s right. A mysterious culprit target infiltrates the celebration with nefarious intentions… and Duke is the target! Will the wedding be postponed as a result?
- Spinelli’s investigation into Dr. Obrecht yields the information Sabrina and Felix were hoping for! However they have no idea just how big the news actually is, and how it could affect Sabrina’s relationship with Patrick if everything is revealed. What Spinelli finds is just one piece of a much larger puzzle.
- Morgan feigns ignorance when a truth is revealed. Sonny still can’t wrap his head around Connie’s betrayal.
- Grab your hankies y’all! As Duke hovers between life and death, Anna urges him to fight for his life and their love! By the end of the week, Anna learns new information that sends her on a mission.
- Uh oh! The Britt hits the fan when Britt’s secret connection to Dr. Obrecht is exposed!
- Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Luke’s search for Jerry finally pays off in a big way. Who and what Luke finds in mansion will tie together many loose story threads going forward. Who interrupts Luke? Who does he find behind a hidden door?
Source Look Ahead: August 19, 2013 Edition
Michael and Carly are concerned about AJ’s mental state. An unexpected complication arises with Maxie and a gunshot shatters the lives of everyone in Port Charles!