Next week on General Hospital, an incident at Cassadine Island results in an opportunity for Robin to make a big play. Meanwhile, Patrick can’t shake the feeling that his wife is alive. He turns to a longtime friend, hoping she can help him understand what he’s feeling. Get a sneak peek of what happens in Port Charles next week in our General Hospital preview for October 14, 2013.
[notice]Editor’s Note: The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any feedback regarding our change in preview policy, free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Hear me (I’m crying out)
- Anna will stop at nothing to get information regarding the whereabouts of her daughter, even if it means turning to her sworn enemy, the nefarious Cesar Faison, for answers. Will Faison give Anna the truth she desperate seeks — or will Anna fall victim to yet another scheme from Faison and his allies?
- Carly finds herself stuck in the middle of a pissing contest between Derek and Franco. Franco’s threats have little effect on Derek, whose resolve to see Carly again is strengthened. Maybe Franco and Carly spent less time playing games and more time being true to themselves they wouldn’t be in this situation.
- Morgan learns more about the woman he’s sharing his bed with.
- Silas wants another shot at achieving the perfect date with Sam.
- Sonny shares his suspicions about Julian Jerome to a bewildered Duke. Is Sonny one step closer to exposing the truth?
- Alexis has some explaining to do.
- As hard as Patrick wants to fight it, he can’t shake his suspicions that Robin may be alive. Will a heart-to-heart with Elizabeth lead Patrick to the clarity he desperately seeks?
- A major development happens on Cassadine Island that could turn the tide heavily in Robin’s favor.
Source Look Ahead: October 21, 2013 Edition
Can Lucy help Alexis with her quest for information? Morgan cannot fathom the amount of danger he’s in. Mac rushes to Maxie’s side when she needs him.