This week on General Hospital, it’s the day of Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding. As the showdown at Wyndemere reaches a climax, the long awaited reunion between Robin, Robert and Anna is underway. Will Patrick and Sabrina say “I do”? Get a sneak peek at what happens in our General Hospital preview for the week of November 25, 2013.
[notice]The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Wedding Day Surprises
- It’s the day of Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding and the couple couldn’t be happier! Sabrina gets a visit from her cousin Juan (guest star Michael Saucedo) who has something extra special for the bride to be. Meanwhile, Patrick learns shocking news from Ava.
- Britt runs into an issue while retrieving Luke’s blood for the cure. Will she tell Brad the truth?
- Robert and Anna are reunited with Robin! Anna encourages Robin to go reclaim her family before it’s too late but an incident at Wyndemere prevents her from doing so.
- Faison and Jerry pose significant threats to the people Anna, Robert and Luke care about. One person in particular from Luke’s past is in danger! Will Nikolas survive?
- Mac and Felicia reach out to a depressed and despondent Maxie. Later, Spinelli reluctantly thwarts Maxie’s attempts to see their daughter. How much more of this can she take? Is a breakdown on the horizon?
General Hospital Will air an encore episode on Thanksgiving Day: Rewatch the Halloween episode that originally aired 10/31/13. It is Halloween in Port Charles. Wyndemere is the scene for a few surprises and an act of rebellion. Robin chafes under Obrecht’s close watch. Nikolas and Britt have a close moment. All is interrupted when an unexpected party of trick-or-treaters arrives on the island. But they’re in for a surprise of their own. Elsewhere, Elizabeth takes her boys trick-or-treating at the Drake house. Duke arrives to question Patrick about Anna’s whereabouts. Back at Wyndemere, Liz comes by with the kids, who invite Spencer to come to the hospital party. Robin makes plans after overhearing news about Patrick and Emma.
No episode will air Friday, November 29.
This is just a taste of what’s to come. You’re in for an emotional, action-packed week that’s sure to leave you emotionally wrecked by the cliffhanger in Wednesday’s episode. Find out what happens by watching General Hospital, weekdays on ABC, weeknights on SOAPnet and anytime on ABC.com
Source Look Ahead: December 2, 2013 Edition
A joyous reunion will surely hold shocking consequences for Patrick and Sabrina. Sonny makes Duke an offer he can’t refuse.