The evidence implicating Franco in Carly’s disappearance leads to his arrest! Also: Lucas (Ryan Carnes) returns to Port Charles. Get a preview of what happens in our General Hospital preview for the week of January 13, 2014.
[notice]The weekly previews are meant to entice you into watching the show, not give you story outcomes ahead of time. Our “link only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Dangerous Liaisons
- Carly fights for her life with an insane Heather. Will Heather listen to reason or will her diabolical plan continue? Meanwhile, the evidence against Franco continues to mount, leading Michael and others to become more convinced of his guilt. When the PCPD discover the forged letter and bloody weapon, it becomes too much to ignore. Will Scotty push for more investigation at the behest of Bobbie and Franco?
- Julian drops to a bombshell to Ava about having another child — a son, Lucas Jones. Speaking of Lucas, Lulu wonders why Bobbie hasn’t told him about Carly’s disappearance. Unfortunately for Bobbie, not wanting Lucas to come to town doesn’t stop him from hopping on a plane and coming back for his family. Will he run into his biological father?
- Olivia is a sounding board for Sonny regarding his fears about Morgan. Later, a test of loyalty could be Morgan’s undoing. What does Duke see?
- Silas has an angry confrontation with Det. Nathan West about his interaction with Sam. Meanwhile, damaging evidence surfaces about Silas’ mysterious past. Will Nathan get under Ava’s skin?
- Robin confides in Elizabeth her reasons why Patrick may second guess their decision to reunion.
- Needling from Tracy may lead Luke to an unexpected discovery.
Source Sneak Peek: January 20, 2014 Edition
Doctors and staff at General Hospital are shocked with the announcement of the new chief of staff. News of Dante and Lulu’s split rocks Britt.