Spring has officially landed for the residents of Hollyoaks village. Channel 4 has released the new trailer for Hollyoaks‘ spring storylines and shit is about to get real!
An affair, a confession and a mega whodunit…, oh yeah, it’s just another season in Hollyoaks eh? Multiple storylines will head to a climax and what happens next could change everything for many characters. Featuring Sinead, Freddie, Sienna, John Paul, Finn, Robbie, Peri, Tom, Dodger, Fraser, Trevor, Maxine, Patrick, Tony, Diane and more: it’s our official Spring 2014 trailer!
If you’re a US viewer and don’t want to be spoiled about what’s happening a month ahead of what’s airing here, do not, we repeat, DO NOT watch the following trailer.
- Will Robbie do the right thing and reveal Finn’s sexual attack on John Paul? Or will he continue to be bullied into keeping silent? Will John Paul take back control of his life and confront his attacker?
- Will Mercedes and Lindsay prevent Cindy from revealing the truth about Browning’s death?
- Will John Paul continue falling for Ste or will he seek comfort in the arms (and mouth) of Ste’s father Danny?
- Will Maxine finally tire of Patrick’s abuse and leave?
- What happens when Joe wakes up from his coma?
- Will Sinead reach Katy before it’s too late? Who is the cause of her accident?
- With growing list of enemies who want him dead, who will be the one to kill Fraser Black – Ste, Trevor, Grace, or could it be Sandy?
- Will Sienna get proof that Peri is her daughter?
- Will Diane and Tony finally walk down the isle?
So many questions, so little time! Spring episodes of Hollyoaks begin Monday, March 17. Hollyoaks airs weeknights on Channel 4. Delayed episodes are available in the United States on Hulu.