The Young and the Restless star Gina Tognoni (Phyllis Newman) will make an appearance on the Hallmark Channel talk show Home & Family airing April 14, 2015.
The 2015 Daytime Emmy nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress will promote her current storyline on the number one daytime soap and show off the newest styles from her shoe line, Sole9, with hosts Mark Steines and Cristina Ferrare!
Most fashion lines have a story, but Tognoni’s has a purpose as well. Sole9 works with regional and national organizations to shelter, educate and clothe women in need. Sole9 partnered with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, donating a portion of its proceeds to outreach programs that provide cosmetic and reconstructive support for survivors of domestic violence unable to afford the cost of reconstructive surgeries; financial educational and other informational sources.
Tognoni’s segment is included below:
If you haven’t watched an episode of Home & Family, you should definitely check it out. The two-hour lifestyle and ultimate “how to” show gives you a daily dose of celebs, the best in cooking, crafting, decorating, fashion, health, beauty, fitness, financial advice, pet care, lawn, garden tips and so much more!
Also set for the episode:
- Captains Keith Colburn and Johnathan Hillstrand from the hit Discovery Channel series, Deadliest Catch
- Ken Wingard shows you how to make a fun Do-It-Yourself Travel adventure playsets for your kids
- Emergency fashion fixes that can fit in your purse from Kym Douglas
- Author and certified financial planner, Jeff Motske discusses his new film “The Couple’s Guide to Financial Compatibility” and ways to discover your spouse’s “financial style”
- Fun fantasy photo ideas for a DIY Airplane photo shoot and ways to treat your pets’ allergies.
- Music performance by singer/songwriter Emi Grace Neiderman
Home & Family airs weekdays from 10:00am – 12:00pm/est on the Hallmark Channel. The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Check your local listings.