In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Peter manipulates a situation to his advantage; Michael resolves to help his family; Jason has concerns about Elizabeth. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of April 2, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: The More You Know
- Maxie feels smothered. Lulu gets the encouragement she needs. Spinelli prepares to leave. Alexis offers words of caution. Finn is disinterested.
- Peter manipulates a situation to his advantage. Griffin is conflicted. Jason worries about Elizabeth. Nina looks to Curtis for advice. Nathan’s actions are honored
- Peters wants answers. Anna gets help. Michael works to preserve his family’s legacy. Carly and Bobbie reminisce. Ava can’t help herself.
- Franco is terribly shaken. Elizabeth and Jake inadvertently put themselves in harm’s way. Drew shows a softer side. Kiki attempts to clear up a misunderstanding. Julian and Kim share a moment.
- Carly confronts Jason. Kevin prefers to err on the side of caution. Drew is shaken. Sonny’s is left unsettled. Nelle’s plan to sabotage Carly is in full swing.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of April 9, 2018
Nina asks Curtis for help to look into someone; Sonny worries his past will come back to haunt him; Carly is forced to come clean; Drew takes matters into his own hands.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC. Episodes are available on Hulu.com