In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Lulu tips Peter off to Anna’s subterfuge ahead of Henrik’s meetup with his “mother”; Valentin crosses Lulu; Sam uncovers a major clue; a misunderstanding leads to Ava and Griffin being on the outs. Find out what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of May 21, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: I Spy The Spy, the PI Spies Me
Anna’s plan for surprise subterfuge with Henrik hits a snag thanks to Lulu inadvertently revealing the meetup is a trap. Though Peter feels he’s one step ahead of everyone and has protected himself, Sam’s investigation could be an unexpected rude awakening. Sam puts her PI skills to use and finds Faison’s lighter in Peter’s possessions, then reaches out to Jason and Spinelli for tech assistance. Are they closer to uncovering Henrik’s real identity? Meanwhile, Peter still has no idea Anna is actually his mother. When they two face off at the pier, will Anna’s buried emotions lead her to come clean? Or will Peter do something he’ll regret before he learns the truth?
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Valentin walks a fine line. Lucy is apologetic. Anna grows anxious. Peter stays by Maxie’s side. Kiki is misunderstood.
- Peter feels deceived. Finn seeks answers. Sam tries to help. Nina isn’t interested. Kiki finds comfort in an old friend.
- Valentin crosses Lulu. Dante has had enough. Drew pays his respect. Maxie is disheartened. Kiki acts impulsively.
- Carly is upset. Nelle gets the support she craves. Alexis quickly regrets her actions. Griffin gets more than he bargained for. Oscar makes a pact with Josslyn.
- Sonny is tormented. Nina pays Lulu a visit. Valentin tries his best. Anna is distraught. Peter has an ace of his sleeve.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of May 28, 2018
Elizabeth offers her support. Carly snaps. Alexis opens up to Kevin. Sam is terrified.