In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Michael sets a trap for Nelle; Drew visits Elizabeth; Jason is discovered at Ferncliff and Ava considers the alternative. Get a preview of what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of June 25, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Setting the Bait
A self-aware Michael makes a big move to entrap Nelle and expose her role in gaslighting Carly. After a talk with Jason, where he’s warned about the path he’s on, Michael moves forward with his plan. Will it be enough to reveal Janelle for the snake she is?
Meanwhile, Jason’s super-secret plot to help Carly is squashed when hard ass nurse Mary Pat discovers his ties to the not-so-insane blonde. When Jason is kicked out it’s a big loss for Carly, but she may be helped by some good news.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Jason is unnerved. Nina is livid. Valentin continues his efforts. Sam thinks fast on her feet. Maxie looks to Jordan for advice.
- Carly is surprised. Josslyn tells a white lie. Michael gets a stern warning. Chase gives in. Drew goes all out for Oscar.
- Sonny is interrupted. Carly’s curiosity is piqued. Ava considers the alternative. Alexis feels grateful. Kiki refuses to back down.
- Chase makes a promise. Jordan learns the truth. Scott gets an offer he can’t refuse. Lulu gets a second chance. Drew pays Liz a visit.
- Sam helps Jason. Lucy worries about Kevin. Jason and Spinelli catch a break. Nina is understandably upset. Maxie gets good news.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of July 2, 2018
Julian looks to expand; Maxie gets a surprise visit; Sonny gets positive news; Nelle’s appointment is delayed; Franco’s fears are assuaged.