In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: A dramatic rescue at Wyndemere leads to more questions than answers; Drew and Margaux have another run-in; Sonny confronts Kevin; Finn is worried for Anna; Nelle enlists Chase in her plan against Michael! Get a preview of what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of July 23, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Set, Bait, Hook
With the “knowledge” that Michael doesn’t really love her, the newly minted Janelle Corinthos prepares to mega-evolve into the black widow everyone believes she is. Nelle turns on the waterworks to former fling Chase, saying he was right about Michael only marrying her to stake his claim to their child. When a careful Chase makes it clear he’ll do anything for Nelle, she believes that’s her opening to get him to do whatever she wants – kill Michael!
In what’s been the longest, uneventful summer story in recent soap history, the nonsense with a captive Peter finally comes to a fiery end with a dramatic rescue from an unexpected team. Obrecht sets the Wyndemere stable ablaze and flees, trapping Peter and Nina inside. Maxie, Lulu and Valentin arrive desperate to help, it’s an assist from Dr. Finn that makes the difference. Back at GH, Finn works on Peter and contacts Anna with an update. But his paramour’s response to her son being rescued gives him cause to worry. Of course, Finn is unaware that Anna’s been taken (due to star Finola Hughes’ summer vacation).
MORE GENERAL HOSPITAL SPOILERS
- Nina heeds Alexis’ advice. Finn has cause to worry. Drew receives a gift. Kim helps Julian. Josslyn grows annoyed.
- Sam tells Jason that Peter’s been apprehended. The two share a moment when Jason makes it clear where his priorities lie.
- Nelle looks to Chase. Drew runs into Margaux. Nina wonders about a sudden stroke of luck. Valentin falls short. Kiki suffers a setback.
- Curtis catches Obrecht and turns her into the PCPD.
- Sonny is cautious. Josslyn confides in Nelle. Alexis calls a meeting. Sam asks about Carly. Oscar feels dismissed.
- Carly can’t make heads or tails of the situation. Sonny confronts Kevin. Ava congratulates Michael. Alexis has good news. Julian catches a break.
- Sonny tries to understand how things got so out of hand. Michael hears more than enough. Jason forces his hand. Maxie and Nina have a heart to heart. Finn defends Anna’s actions.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of July 30, 2018
Kim urges Julian to live in the moment. Lucas is confused. Jason calls Sam. Margaux stumbles upon an interesting piece of information. Elizabeth tries to help.