In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: James struggles to bond with Romeo while Simone comes close to finding Louis. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of January 21, 2019 in the UK and February 4, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Uncovered Tracks
Keeping a man hostage isn’t as easy as it looks and Breda quickly figures that out as the week brings a number of close calls for the nanny. After over hearing Breda warning Leela that Simone isn’t over Louis, Simone finds out about the pig farm and furiously goes to confront her. Meanwhile, hoping to trick Breda into releasing him, Louis tells her that he wants to be with Leela and Daniel. When Simone turns up at the pig farm unaware that Louis is inside, Breda apologizes and her and Simone head back, leaving Louis alone. Seizing his opportunity, Louis breaks free and attempts to text Simone but it doesn’t deliver. When Breda returns, she finds the paper with her traced over letter to the police that Louis had hidden. She then turns on Louis’ phone, which automatically sends his warning text to Simone!
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Sinead tracks down Ste’s stepdad Terry
- Goldie and Sylver plan a surprise party for Breda’s birthday
- James rejects Harry to concentrate on Romeo
- Zack sets Harry up on a blind date
- Romeo asks Lily to take him back, even if only as a friend
- Terry threatens Ste into committing a crime with him
- Alfie is accepted for an internship in Washington DC
- Yazz agrees to leave the country with Alfie
- After a confrontation with Diane, Lily starts self-harming again.
- Laurie continues pushing his boundaries with Sienna by asking her out for drinks
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.