In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Walter bans the McQueens from Price Slice, so Mercedes bans the Deveraux’s from The Dog! Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of February 25, 2019 in the UK and March 11, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Bad Dad
Desperate to get his sister away from Mac, Romeo organizes an intervention for Juliet in hopes of convincing her that Mac is evil. Jack tells her about the school explosion but she refuses to believe it. When he can’t show her a receipt for the down-payment on a holiday he’d promised her, a drunken Mac leaves Juliet a voicemail confessing to lying about the holiday, swapping Cindy’s medication and swindling her out of her house. Not his brightest moment considering he’s in a legal fight with Cindy over her home! The voicemail someone how finds its way straight to James. Mac confronts Juliet about giving the voicemail to James, but he soon realizes that she never heard the voicemail. Juliet is furious that James went behind her back. Lily sees her upset and tries to talk to her, but Juliet only gets angrier and throws a brick through the school window.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Damon helps Maxine move in to her new flat
- Goldie spots Breda hiding a picture from Sylver
- Lily gets the wrong idea when she spots Romeo with Cindy
- Cleo is nervous about her date with Mitchell
- Mercedes and Goldie are determined to find Sylver’s mum
- Breda receives an anonymous letter with a picture of Louis’ burnt belongings
- Walter tells Mitchell that he doesn’t approve of him seeing Cleo
- Diane is desperate to help Lily who is still self-harming
- Mandy and Darren are back
- Scott, Martine and Lisa go to an 80s night party
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.