In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Sami pushes Liberty away while Sally and Myra’s wedding plans hit a snag. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of March 11, 2019 in the UK and March 25, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: To The Extreme
The arrival of Ste’s new boss Stuart takes his hatred of the Maalik’s to an all new level. After Sami confronts Ste at The Bean while Stuart is there, Ste pushes him to the floor causing Stuart to suspend him. Later, Stuart fires Ste for fighting with Sami, and tells him his feud with the Maaliks will give the coffee shop a bad image. However, it’s becoming clear that Stuart and Jonny are attempting to recruit Ste for something, and are purposely aggravating Ste’s hatred for the Maaliks and attempting to isolate him from his family. Egged on by Jonny and Ste, another fight ensues, but this time between Leah and Imran which lands them both in school. On Thursdays special episode, Ste is introduced to a group of friends, who, unknown to Ste, all have far right extremist views who are later involved in a racially motivated attack outside of a football match.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Cracks appear in Sally and Myra’s wedding plans
- Ste agrees to a sit down dinner with the Maalik’s
- Liberty confronts Sami about avoiding her
- Myra accuses Tony of being homophobic
- Liam is affected by Iona calling him ‘dada’
- Kameela takes a shine to Liberty and invites her to a family lunch
- James and Harry are back from holiday
- Mac warns Donna Marie that blood will be spilled unless he gets his family back
- Peri overhears a cryptic conversation between Jonny and Stuart
- Mac tells Breda that she has to kill James before the court case starts
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.