In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Family takes center stage as members of the Webber and Davis families work to in defense of, and in support of their loved ones. Cameron gets into a fight protecting Aiden’s honor as Sam and Jason work to untangle Kristina from the nefarious Dawn of Day organizations. Get a sneak peek of what goes down in Port Charles in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of April 15, 2019.
General Hospital Spoilers: For The Family…
Cameron gets into trouble at school when he physically assaults another student for bashing his little brother Aiden with a homophobic slur. This results in Elizabeth and Franco having a honest discussion with Cam about the possible reality facing Aiden in the future if he is in fact gay. Cam’s reaction doesn’t sit too well with Franco, causing the existing tension between them to reach new heights. Liz has some choice words for her eldest; meanwhile Franco pays a visit to Nina in the hopes she can convince Charlotte to be nice to Aiden, in theory hoping if the popular kid accepts Aiden then other kids will too.
Elsewhere, Sam realizes Kristina’s offering to Dawn of Day may have significant ramifications for the Davis girls matriarch. Jason has the cup Kristina drank from tested at the hospital, which Shiloh gets wind of when he runs into Brad. Realizing Jason likely took Kristina, Shiloh asks Sam to investigate her sister’s “disappearance”. Later, Jason and Sonny fear what Kristina may have shared with the group about their organization.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Sam manipulates Shiloh. Michael puts two and two together. Franco and Cam butt heads. Valentin looks to Nora for help. Spencer’s plan backfires.
- Jason learns of Brad’s allegiance to Dawn of Day. Sonny disagrees with Margaux. Michael is sympathetic. Finn and Chase come together. Franco bursts in on Nina.
- Sonny cautions Jason. Alexis learns that Kristina got help from Julian. Carly is moved to tears. Olivia gets the Quartermaine mansion ready for a guest. Anna considers her options.
- Jordan meets with Franco. Ava calls Scott for help. Laura focuses on what is important. Curtis gets a lead. Sasha and Michael grow closer.
- Kevin gets a warm invitation. Ava is rejected. Shiloh confronts Jason. Molly grows concerned that Kristina may be missing. Carly introduces herself to Sasha.
Source GH Sneak Peek: Week of April 22, 2019
Joss rips into Cameron; Neil comforts Alexis; Ava fails again; Carly leans on Bobbie.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC. Episodes are also available on Hulu.com