In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Shiloh is put on notice as he earns more enemies in town; Molly has a confrontation with Sam; Carly keeps vigil. Get a sneak peek of what goes down in Port Charles in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of April 8, 2019.
General Hospital Spoilers
- Chase puts Shiloh on notice. Kristina makes plans with Daisy. Alexis confides in Neil. Finn in interrupted. Lulu makes an announcement.
- Michael is shaken. Jason has to act quickly. Neil offers words of caution. Ava challenges Carly. Chase attempts to lift Willow’s spirits.
- Harmony sends a distress call. Alexis is eager to speak to Sonny. Anna is emotional. Maxie is reluctant. Willow finally feels safe.
- Alexis feigns ignorance. Molly confronts Sam. Michael asks Chase for help. Monica gives Drew an update on Oscar. Carly keeps vigil.
- Finn offers his expertise. Valentin crosses with Spencer. Laura softens. Ava refuses to back down. Robert is suspicious.
Source GH Sneak Peek: Week of April 15, 2019
Franco and Cameron butt heads; Jason learns of Brad’s allegiance to Dawn of Day; Olivia gets the Quartermaine Mansion ready for a guest; Carly introduces herself to Sasha; Alexis learns Julian helped Kristina.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC. Episodes are also available on ABC.com and Hulu.