In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Friends and family gather to say a final goodbye to Lily. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of April 29, 2019 in the UK and May 13, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: One Sweet Day
As Lily’s funeral looms near, Prince finds it harder and harder to deal with his grief. Which leads him to an unlikely partnership with Liam who tells Prince the only way to get over grief is to reinvent himself and he shows Prince his gun. Diane give Prince love letters between him and Lily. Prince looks through the letters and realizes that some are from Romeo, and he is heartbroken that Lily would keep them all. Later, Liam discovers the gun is missing and tells Grace who lets it slip to Goldie that Prince may have it. The day of Lily’s funeral arrives and Diane seeks help from Walter and Marine with arrangements. Goldie can’t get in touch with Prince, and Tony and Diane have to leave without them. Diane reads an extract from Lily’s journal at the funeral. Prince arrives gives his eulogy, but is struggling to find the words. He thought saying goodbye would make him feel better but it didn’t. He heads over to see Liam and tells him he wants to work for him.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Jonny encourages Ste to make another meme
- Leela returns home
- Goldie comforts a broken Prince
- Mitchell asks Cleo out for dinner but she says no due to Walters continued coldness towards her
- Sylver and Mercedes are horrified to discover Prince has chosen to work for Liam
- Colin tells Kyle that he ruined his life and blackmails him
- Walter invites Cleo to a family dinner
- Darren blurts out to Nancy that Kyle’s having an affair after seeing him with Colin
- Cleo dresses up in a sexy nurse’s uniform and surprises Mitchell at work
- Damon promises to take some time off work to be with Maxine