In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Mitchell suspects Maxine of faking her illness while Nancy continues baiting Laurie into a confession. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of June 17, 2019 in the UK and July 1, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Digging Around
Looking for something to do, Brooke and Juliet find a photo album that Breda has left at Jack’s house full of photos of her old pig farm. Juliet convinces a hesitant Brooke to party there with Ollie and Imran. Little do the know the farm is now Breda’s burial ground. Brooke, Juliet, Ollie and Imran sneak off to Breda’s pig farm. Before they leave, Charlie catches Brooke with the photo album. She tells him where they’re going, but swears him to secrecy. Meanwhile, Jack gets the family together in the pub to propose to Breda but as he makes the final preparations, Breda finds Charlie with the photo album and discovers Brooke and her friends are heading to the Pig Farm. Back on the farm, Imran and Juliet cause trouble and try to scare a loved up Ollie and Brooke by using a wheelchair and leg braces they found at the farm, unaware they’re sitting on Louis Loveday’s grave. Jack arrives just as Breda is forcing an unusual object into the back of her car. Will this be the undoing of the serial killer Nanny?
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- The results of Jonny’s test DNA are in
- Ste has a surprising reaction
- Mitchell is shocked to discover Maxine’s blood type is different from her last test
- Sienna convinces Nancy to up their game and trick Laurie into a confession
- Damon overhears Mitchell telling Levi he suspects Maxine is faking her illness
- Sami and Diane try their best to convince Sinead to plead guilty at her court hearing
- Kyle is concerned about Nancy, who is upset after her drink with Laurie
- Breda overhears Darren and Jack discussing Jack’s past
- Sami turns to Laurie’s previous victim, Georgia to help him with Sinead
- Determined to get back to normal, Grace sets a date for when she’ll be able to walk up The Loft stairs
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of June 17, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.