In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Franco and Elizabeth celebrate their love and marriage in front of their friends and family; Hayden makes a shocking return to town; Oscar’s will reading is held; Sam consoles a shaken Lucas. Get a sneak peek at what goes down in Port Charles in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of July 8, 2019.
General Hospital Spoilers: Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin
If you’re reading this and wondering “why are Franco and Elizabeth getting married again?” let’s just chalk it up to the pair finally getting the wedding, they deserved. After the pair’s failed 2018 nuptials, they unexpectedly tied the knot in a prison-wedding in February 2019 designed to prove their faith in one another. Unfortunately, the elopement denied Elizabeth and Franco the opportunity to declare their undying love for the other in front of their loved ones, so this is a well-deserved do-over. Look for Cameron to make a big overture in support of the wedding.
Their wedding is center stage at the Haunted Star, but there are other plots churning in the background. There’s Bobbie, who was recently proposed to by Scott, and her rising tension with Julian over the Wiley situation. Speaking of Wiley, Brad and Lucas are there, as is Obrecht who holds secrets about their baby. Nina and Valentin are in attendance as well, with layers of secrets of their own. A certain wedding crasher (returning star Rebecca Budig) will make her appearance known and rock the lives of some in town!
Check out our special wedding gallery for Elizabeth and Franco’s wedding celebration!
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Kim looks forward to something to celebrate. Bobbie creates a stir. Obrecht confides in Franco. Curtis checks in with Valentin. Stella wonders about her family.
- Jax is pleasantly surprised. Drew is forgiving. Ava is distraught. Nina grows concerned. Scott stays by Bobbie’s side.
- Sasha makes a decision. Kim is full of apologies. Alexis helps Olivia. Shiloh is an unwelcome guest. Sam goes to Mac with renewed hope.
- The reading of Oscar’s will takes an unexpected turn. Willow takes the first step towards healing. Sam feels a sense of relief. Lucas catches Liz up. Obrecht regrets her actions.
- Sam consoles a shaken Lucas. Laura urges Lulu to go get her husband. Maxie is intent on confronting Dante. Valentin bristles as Jax and Nina’s working relationship continues to thaw. Curtis gains a positive new perspective.
Source Sneak Peek: July 15, 2019
Lulu is furious. Kim and Julian have a heart-to-heart. Cameron surprises Elizabeth. Jason and Drew honor their promise to Oscar. Jax gets a warning about an alliance.