In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Lisa rebels against her family while Brooke continues to keep her pregnancy secret. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of September 2, 2019 in the UK and September 16, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Begin Again
Now that he’s back in the village, Luke tells Ollie that he has big plans for the future. Darren questions how long he’s staying but Mandy invites Luke to stay as long as he wants. However, it seems that Darren has plenty to worry about when Luke prepares a candlelit meal for Mandy. Meanwhile, Cindy urges Ollie to tell the truth about Luke being DJ’s father. Cindy later lets it slip to Darren that Luke made a pass at Mandy. She then turns up at Mandy’s flat and finds Luke alone and heartbroken. Ollie decides the Osbornes and Morgans should have a family meal but is disappointed when Brooke doesn’t show. Darren tells Luke and Cindy that one of them needs to move out and Luke offers to go. He’s overwhelmed when Brody offers to let him stay on the boat for free, but is all as it seems?
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Feeling pressure, Liberty backs out of being Sienna and Brody’s surrogate
- Mitchell helps Cleo ahead of starting university
- Liberty tells Cindy that she’s not brave enough to be a surrogate
- Anita turns up at the McQueen’s dressed as a nurse to help with Cleo’s confidence, leaving Mitchell flustered
- Nancy is stunned when Diane tells her that Finn is being released
- Brooke almost confides in Sally about being pregnant
- Peri and Cleo bond on their first day at university
- Lisa returns but feels like everyone has forgotten about her dad
- Sylver and Liberty go into business together
- Walter sees Scott and Mitchell talking and throws Scott out when he touches Mitchell’s arm
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of September 2, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.