In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Ollie proposes to Brooke while Mitzeee calls and invites Maxine to America. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of October 7, 2019 in the UK and October 21, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: On The Edge
The new of Harry’s death continues to send James into a tailspin. Marnie is furious when he brings home some men that he’s met on a night out and continues the party with them. She throws them out and urges him to stop drinking and come to terms with what’s happened. James bumps into Diane and apologizes for telling her that Tony was dead. They both talk about how their lives are falling apart without Tony and Harry. Breda is there to hear that James was tracking Harry’s phone. At the police station, James questions if they have any new information. Later Marnie is horrified when she sees James stood on top of the archway in the pouring rain. Romeo and Marnie beg James to step back from the edge. Will they be able to get through to him?
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Cleo talks to Maxine about her experience of having a mental illness
- Sienna reminds Brooke that she won’t be able to go on the rides at the theme park because she’s pregnant
- Walter overhears Mitchell and Cleo talking about moving in together and disapproves
- Brooke and Ollie are summoned to the Osbornes where Mandy, Nancy, Darren and Luke want to talk to them seriously about the baby
- Maxine is struggling financially ans Cleo takes her to see Walter and he gives Maxine a trial shift at Price Slice
- Scott pushes Mitchell to choose between him and Cleo again
- In a drunken, emotional state, Scott writes a note saying ‘Cleo, your boyfriend is a liar’ and posts it under the door of their new flat
- Ollie gets emotional when they see their baby on the screen for the first time, while Brooke gets overwhelmed
- Maxine is tempted to steal when Minnie requires a new coat
- Mitchell explains to Scott that no matter how hard he tries, he can’t stay away
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of October 7, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.