In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Mercedes admits to Liam that she did love him while Azim tries to explain to Scott how difficult it is for Mitchell to turn his back on his upbringing. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of December 16, 2019 in the UK and December 30, 2019 in the USA
Hollyoaks Spoilers: The Usual Suspects
Mercedes thinks back to the night she was shot, and a montage shows different outcomes of Liam, Diane and Sylver all holding the gun preparing to shoot. She gets a fright when Bobby slams the door behind her. Mercedes refuses to let Bobby visit Sylver in prison for the family Christmas party. Bobby tells her that he hates her, so Mercedes thinks Bobby needs to see the ‘real’ Sylver. Another montage shows Breda and Grace with the gun that shot Mercedes. Sylver leaves Mercedes a voicemail telling her that he loves her and needs her to retract her statement. Mercedes worries that she has no one to keep her safe. She goes to find Liam for some fun, knowing that he’s the only one who won’t judge her. A montage shows Liam, Grace, Sylver and James with the gun on the night she was shot.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Scott encourages Diane to move on from Tony
- Romeo and Juliet see Sid running away from Price Slice after shop-lifting
- Scott is fed up of being hidden, prompting Mitchell to show how much he means to him
- James is refusing to get his hands dirty when Liam suggests smashing up The Dog to scare Mercedes
- Mitchell and Scott get in a taxi and go to the Christmas markets where they enjoy being a proper couple
- Jack wants to take Breda on holiday but she’s too preoccupied with her next mission
- Brody is still jumpy after sleeping with Liberty, while Sienna wants Liberty to take a pregnancy test after being ‘implanted’
- Mitchell is jealous when he sees Azim and Scott hugging
- Maxine is grateful when Walter invites her to his festive sermon after being shunned by the community
- Sienna is increasing Liberty and Brody’s guilt by getting excited about the future
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of December 16, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.