In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: A flash forward to NYE 2020 reveals all the changes to come. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of December 30, 2019 in the UK and January 13, 2020 in the USA
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Flash Forward
A flash-forward to NYE 2020 reveals police banging on the Osborne’s front door, Charlie’s game controller lying on the stairs and Nancy shouting up to him, asking what he’s done. At the Lomaxes, Leela tells a chuffed Sid that she wants to foster him, if he behaves himself. Brooke is holding her own party at the house. Juliet feels pressured when Sid suggests going somewhere more private. She questions whether becoming an official couple was a mistake. In Charlie’s bedroom, Leah suggests playing Truth or Dare and dares Ella to steal something from The Hutch but Charlie steps up to do it instead. Ella makes a promise to stay out of trouble in 2020. At The Hutch, Misbah insults Marnie and worries that she’s made an enemy of her.
Meanwhile, Sid meets his cousin Jordan for drugs but is seen by Ollie and Imran. Luke arrives and convinces Sid to give up the drugs and make the next year a positive one. Sid reveals that he likes to play the guitar, so Luke encourages Sid to focus on his music instead of bad habits. A flash-forward sees Leela, dressed as if she’s been to a wedding. She looks at the floor of The Dog carpark and sees a guitar has been violently smashed to pieces. Back at The Hutch, Mandy interrupts Cindy being bitchy about Nancy and orders her to give Nancy a break. Nancy overhears and, not wanting to live a lie, tells her that she slept with Darren. Peri, Tom, Romeo and Yazz are at the Lomaxes before heading to a club. Realising that Yazz won’t be able to hear anything in a club, Tom decides that he’s going to The Hutch instead, and the others follow. Tom arrives at The Hutch to celebrate his birthday. He cuts the cake with a distinctive knife, which a year into the future is being put in an evidence bag.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Back to New Year’s Eve 2019, Peri walks into The Lomaxes to find Juliet and Sid about to have sex
- Cindy tells Luke to knock some sense into Darren
- Fed up of love-birds Brooke and Ollie, Juliet is keen to get out of the Osborne’s and asks Sid to get hold of some drugs
- Peri and Romeo push Tom and Yazz to get together
- Tom asks Yazz on a date
- Jack tells Breda about his plan for them to live in Portugal
- John Paul returns
- Mercedes is preparing a special dinner for Bobby and is pleased to have her brother John Paul back by her side
- Mandy is still jumpy when Darren tries to touch her and questions whether he still loves Nancy
- Sienna agrees to take part in Liberty’s sharing circle where they talk about any worries and hopes and dreams for the baby
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.