In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Marlena confronts “Hope” about her feelings for John while Kate threatens to expose Stefano. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 30, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Party Crashers
It’s not a New Years Eve party in Salem without a shock arrival or return. This year is no different when Julie and Doug’s New Year’s Eve party is crashed by an unexpected couple. While Kayla, Justin, Marlena, and John share theories about who might’ve been the mystery Santa Claus, they are then left stunned by Steve’s return. Kayla confronts Steve one-on-one about not only is absence, but his unexpected return.
Days of our Lives will be preempted on Wednesday, January 1, 2020.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Gabi discovers someone has vandalized Gabi Chic
- Kristen is enraged when she spies Brady and Nicole kissing
- Kristen is tormented by the thought of Brady being with Nicole
- Eli receives surprising news about the person who threw a rock through the Gabi Chic window
- Kristen tells Brady she wants him back
- Kristen attacks Nicole
- Gabi is stunned to discover Lani is back in town
- Ciara supports Ben on the day of his final appeal
- Xander and Victor realize Ciara has been playing them
- Gina lashes out at Rafe
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of January 6, 2020
Ciara’s confrontation with Victor takes a stunning turn; Kristen uses Gabi to get what she wants; Lani confides in JJ who offers his help; Jack rips into “Steve” and is perplexed by his brother’s behavior