In this week’s The Young and the Restless spoilers: Sharon feels guilty when Faith decides to move back to Genoa City; Nick makes a gesture of support; Victoria struggles to connect with Billy; Kyle makes a move on Summer; Fen surprises his parents. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Genoa City in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of January 20, 2020.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: A Village of Support
Sharon continues to grapple with her emotions in the aftermath of her cancer diagnosis. To make matters worse, she blames herself when daughters Faith and Mariah make moves in effort to bolster support for her. It will be tough for an independent Sharon to reconcile how much she’ll need the support of those around her. When Faith decides to leave boarding school and move back to Genoa City, Sharon is upset because she didn’t want to disrupt her life. Thankfully for Sharon, Rey is a good sounding board, who does his best to assuage Sharon’s insecurities. Later, Nick visits Sharon and can see she’s going through it. She eventually opens up to Nick about Faith, admitting she fears she’s putting to much on her. Nick comforts his ex, then gives her a gift — a necklace — with charms saying “faith, hope, love”.
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
Look for things to heat up between Summer and Kyle while on a business trip in San Francisco. Moments of truth with a former flame can be a dangerous things, especially when there are unresolved feelings. Things will take a turn when Kyle can no longer fight what he’s feeling and pulls Summer into a smooch!
- Phyllis sounds an alarm; tensions rise between Summer and Lola; Mariah makes a painful decision.
- Victor puts a plan in motion; Elena and Amanda play nice; Nikki makes a surprise announcement.
- Adam conspires with Chance; Theo needles Kyle; Fen surprises Michael and Lauren.
- Kyle and Summer settle unfinished business; Summer makes a bold move; Amanda sets boundaries with Billy.
- Nick lays down the law; Phyllis suffers a setback; Victor and Nikki have opposing views on the situation with Victoria and Billy
Coming Soon: Week of January 27, 2020 Edition
Billy is in trouble. Sparks fly between Abby and Chance. Victoria gets an assist from her father.
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Episodes are available online at CBS.com, streaming at CBS All-Access and on-Demand.