In this week’s The Young and the Restless spoilers: Billy and Amanda grow closer; Sharon begins her cancer treatment; Summer’s parents are worried for her; Victor receives a surprise visitor. Find out what happens in Genoa City in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for February 10-14, 2020.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Fairplay
Fresh off a reunion with Kyle, Summer can’t help but be all smiles at Jabot. When Theo put the clues together, Summer admits she and Kyle reconnected but warns Theo not to press things too far with Lola. Unfortunately for Summer, telling Theo that Lola is too good for him only fuels his desire to make a move on the object of his obsession. He takes off for Society where he “accidentally” lets it slip that Summer and Kyle have been have been getting it in. With nothing left holding her back, Lola throws caution to the wind and locks lips with her hunky suitor. This quad is about to get very, very interesting.
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
- Jack gives Kyle a warning. Sharon begins treatment.
- Victor helps Victoria plot her next move; Nick and Phyllis worry about Summer.
- Billy helps Amanda find her voice; Rey interrogates Kyle.
- Adam’s betrayal of Phyllis rears its ugly head when Phyllis finally learns the secret he’s been harboring with Chance. If knowledge is power, what will Phyllis do with her newfound ability?
- Victor receives a surprise visitor; Jack’s plan to help Billy backfires.
- Adam and Chance hit the road; Sharon adjusts to her new normal.
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Episodes are available on CBS.com and CBS All-Access.