This week on General Hospital: Multiple casualties are admitted to the ER at General Hospital after an attack; pressure is applied to Julian; Michael turns to his family; Peter tells a half-truth. Find out what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of March 2, 2020.
General Hospital Spoilers: Collateral Damage
In the aftermath of the kidnapping and warehouse shooting, Laura is furious at the escalating violence in her city. After visiting the wounded at the hospital, she heads to Pentonville to confront Cyrus, the man behind it all. Laura realizes the power play she can make, a last ditch effort to neutralize his power by having him sent to solitary confinement.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Multiple casualties are admitted to the ER at General Hospital. Laura is confrontational. Sonny demands answers. Brando is advised to steal clear. Willow prepares for the worst.
- Brook Lynn is anxious. Michael looks to Ned for support. Alexis offers legal advice. Julian isn’t fooled. Peter struggles with his charade.
- Jason confronts Curtis. Willow has a hard time facing reality. Chase looks to Michael for advice. Belle begins her defense. brook Lynn is incensed. Olivia presents a reminder of what could be.
- Ava visits Elizabeth. Jordan is furious. Spinelli presses Obrecht. Peter contacts Anna. Carly let’s Nelle have it.
- Alexia runs into Nelle. Anna corners Obrecht. Finn bonds with violet. Nina returns from her work trip. Molly confides in Jordan.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of March 9, 2020
Brook Lynn has a confrontation with Julian; Alexis can’t help herself; Mac hosts a gathering; Jason finds refuge at the Quartermaines.