Family Ties. Family Matters. Family Feud. It’s all about family connection and dysfunction in Genoa City. Find out what happens in our Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of November 23, 2020.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: “Adam, Adam, Adam!
A week in Genoa City wouldn’t be complete without Adam Newman having some kind of catastrophe. Last week, we saw Adam thinking he could run away from his problems and preparing to take Chelsea, Conner, and disappear in a cloud of smoke only to find Victor strong-armed the courts into agreeing that Adam needs to be committed for psychiatric evaluation–and he got Sharon to cosign his plan. Adam is convinced that Billy is behind the attempt on his life and Lily finds herself defending Billy. Chelsea finds out what happened to Adam and shows up to Sharon demanding answers. Later in the week, Victor tries to stop Adam from self destructing. Will Adam submit to the doctors and get the help he needs?
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
- Jack discovers Theo’s revenge plot
- Sally Spectra makes her mark on Genoa City
- Abby faces a tough decision
- Sharon reminds everyone of the importance of giving back
- Lily tries to mend fences between Devon and Nate
- Summer has a change of heart
- Please note: The Young and the Restless with be preempted on Thanksgiving Day due to CBS sports coverage
- “Be Our Guest” on Friday, November 27th when the Young and the Restless airs the classic Masquerade Ball episode from October, 1991.
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Episodes are also available on CBS.com and CBS All Access.