Victoria and Ashland are making plans for the future they hope to have. Victor tries to keep the peace between two of his children. Sharon is (finally!) showing distress about Mariah’s disappearance and Mariah’s loved ones worry as they are still only hearing from her via text and is about to miss another doctor’s appointment. Questions still linger and investigations are afoot this week in Genoa City. Find out what happens next in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of August 2, 2021.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Setting the Snare
Phyllis continues her investigation into proving that Tara and Sally are the reason Summer bolted on her engagement and her life in Genoa City and moved to Milan. She and Amanda work through the timeline and piece together what they feel transpired. Using a contact from her Restless Style days, she’s able to contact Summer’s boss who, in between raving what an incredible hire Summer was, reveals to her that Summer was recommended for the job by none other than Eric Forrester. Phyllis is immediately on alert and is ready to hightail it to Los Angeles to question the iconic designer personally. Nick overhears the conversation. Will he try to stop her from pursuing the truth or will he join her in her quest to get get the goods on Sally? Stay tuned!
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers:
AIR DATE: MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2021
- Sally covers her tracks with Jack
- Victoria helps Ashland make a decision about his future
- Phyllis plots her next move
AIR DATE: TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2021
- Phyllis connects with an old friend
- Victor prevents Adam for retaliating against Victoria
- Jack and Kyle questions Tara’s intentions
AIR DATE: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2021
- Lily inspires Billy
- Sharon worries about Mariah’s disappearance
- Abby shares her fears with Devon
AIR DATE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2021
- Summer makes an unexpected apology
- Amanda contemplates revenge against Sutton (One of the only times she’s ever shown a hint of being like her twin)
AIR DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 6, 2021
- Kyle makes a bold move
- Phyllis and Nick plan the ultimate take down
- Victor surprises someone with a new business proposition
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Episodes are also available on CBS.com and Paramount+.