Hollyoaks fans let’s get ready because our favorite show is gearing up for an exciting Autumn season and we’re here to dish on everything that’s going on. Let’s take a peak at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of September 12th, 2022 in the UK and September 26, 2022 in the USA
Joel writes a letter confessing his part in running his father over earlier in the year. However, as he is preparing to deliver the letter Sienna agrees they should put all of this behind them and move forward, only Norma has other plans.
Meanwhile Zoe confesses a deep secret to Sam, this changes everything for the couple. Relying on his family Sam talks to Lizzie and Ethan about the situation, and after some encouragement decides to open up about his past as well, only this time Sam isn’t completely honest about what he has to confess.
Donna-Marie’s gym’s grand opening is coming quickly and its up to the dream team of secret investor Grace, gal pal Leela and son Romeo to bring this dream into a reality. However, things go from bad to worse when an angry James gets involved and proposes to Norma that they can scare Donna-Marie into selling the gym at a low price be arranging a break in. But in an unexpected twist it isn’t Donna-Marie at the gym during the breakin and someone else has to pay the price for James’ betrayal.
- Tony seeks investors for the village carnival
- Dave forgets all about his anniversary to Honour, will he be able to pull off a last minute romantic meal?
- Ella is nervous about returning to school, Charlie attempts to make it better but will the gesture be well received ?
- Misbah and Zain return from their honeymoon, but wedded bliss isn’t in the air.
- For this character things are looking up one moment and the next they’re in the hospital, could this be the end?
- An unexpected letter sends chills throughout the village, is it starting again?
- Is it too late now for this character to say Sorry?
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4, with the episodes premiering first on All4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.