Hollyoaks fans it’s time to revisit the County Lines storyline as Victor returns to the scene and nothing good can come from this return. Let’s take a peak at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of September 19th, 2022 in the UK and October 4rd, 2022 in the USA
Victors back on the scene, he reaches out to our Sid claiming he’s turned over a new leaf and he’s a changed man, and he needs Sid’s forgiveness to move forward. Victors mother has recently passed and he hopes that with Sid’s help he can find a way onto the road of redemption… but is everything as it seems? Juliet and Lizzie don’t believe so. But will they be able to save Sid before it’s too late?
“Read all about it!”
Goldie opens up to Yaz about everything to do about serial killer Silas. When the family finds out, to say they’re upset would be an understatement. They fear that all of this attention will bring the killer back into the fold. So John Paul attempts to talk Yaz around but once something is published on the internet, can something truly come down?
Donna-Marie’s Gym of dreams
Donna Marie is bound and determined to make this gym a success, but that’s not the only thing she’s focused on as she attempts to get James to go to a therapy session, but he doesn’t think it’s for him. She promises to let it go if he tries it out this one time, but will he seek help for his gambling addiction? Later she attempts to get Juliet and Peri to give love another chance by locking them in a changing room in her gym, but will they give their relationship another chance or is it truly over for these star crossed lovers?
- Shaq enlists Nadira’s help in reuniting Misbah and Zain
- Goldie blackmails Tony into letting her be the fortune teller for the carnival.
- Diane and Tony have a bumpy ride as Diane believes Tony is prioritizing the carnival over their relationship.
- Shaq decides to try and win Verity, but is it too late?
- Will a shocking turn of events result in this pairing breaking up for good?
- Everyone’s worst nightmare may be coming true.
- Will interference be what keeps these two apart or makes the pair stronger than ever?
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4, with the episodes premiering first on All4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.