This week on General Hospital, Robin comes face to face with a blast from her past! Meanwhile, Anna and Robert finally land on Cassadine Island. Will they finally rescue their daughter from the Jerry, Faison and Obrecht? Get a sneak peek of what happens in Port Charles this week in our General Hospital preview for the week of October 21, 2013.[notice]Editor’s Note: The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any feedback regarding our change in preview policy, free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: The Hunt for Robin (In October)
- Nikolas’ search for Britt’s baby leads him to the discovery of Robin at Cassadine Island! The two friends share an emotional reunion and try to come up with a plan of escape. Later, a tense standoff occurs on Cassadine Island! Anna and Robert are in grave danger.
- Sabrina fears Patrick may be overcompensating about moving on.
- Heather is unamused by Franco’s behavior.
- The Jeromes continue their relentless assault on Sonny’s life, criminal enterprises and legitimate businesses.
- The custody battle for Baby Connie begins as Dante & Lulu and Maxie & Spinelli prepare to argue their case for why they should be her parents. It’s not going to be pretty.
- Lucy teams up with Scott to help run his campaign for district attorney. Michael learns Scott’s election could help AJ.
- Morgan and Kiki officially end their marriage. Later, Morgan’s belief that Sonny favors Michael is reaffirmed after witnessing a close moment.
- Sam and Alexis try to get answers regarding Julian’s possible ties to Ava. Alexis turns to Lucy for help with intel on Julian.
Source Look Ahead: October 28, 2013 Edition
The anniversary of Robin and Patrick’s wedding is fast approaching. GH prepares for a huge Halloween party at the hospital, but all is not what it seems.