This week on Days of our Lives, Kristen’s evil machinations will finally be exposed! When chaos ensues during the wedding, who will be left standing? It’s the week you can’t miss! Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives preview for the week of November 4, 2013!
Days of our Lives Preview: Red Wedding
Marlena finally gets her hands on Kristen’s elusive flash drive and seeks Victor’s help after encountering a problem. Meanwhile, Kristen is horrified when someone learns what she did to Eric! Determined to make sure the wedding goes off without a hitch, Kristen makes sure she has the firepower to stop it.
Later, Victor makes a last-ditch effort to convince Brady not to marry Kristen. When all else has failed, Victor arms Marlena with the means to destroy Kristen — but leaves out a crucial piece of information. A stunning reveal brings Brady and Kristen’s wedding to a sudden halt, and chaos ensues! Who’ll be left standing in wake of the devastation? Find out by watching Days of our Lives — weekdays on NBC, weeknights on SOAPnet and anytime on NBC.com and Hulu.
Also This Week
- Sami is unamused when Sonny delivers surprising news about Gabi.
- JJ reaches out to Theresa.
- Lucas catches his mother plotting against Jordan.
- Jennifer has questions for Daniel about his “affair”.
- Sparks fly between Rafe and Jordan, but is it a fleeting moment? Rafe is troubled when he senses he’s being pushed away.
- EJ is forced to lie to Sami.
- Daniel offers to help Nicole clear her name.
- Cameron says goodbye to Abigail and Salem.
- JJ feels guilty the closer he gets to his mother, knowing that she’s in pain because of the lie to protect him.
Source Look Ahead: November 11 Edition
Is Victor and Maggie’s marriage headed for trouble? EJ fears his relationship will suffer if Sami learns how much he knew about Kristen’s plan, and did nothing to stop it.