Next week on General Hospital, while romance and attempted new beginnings may be in the air for some, the Quartermaine family will be rocked by a devastating loss.
- Will Duke and Anna consummate their relationship?
- Tracy intends to see AJ imprisoned. [Copied from TVSourceMagazine.com]
- Spinelli makes a choice about the women in his life.
- Things will never be the same for the Quartermaine family. [Copied from TVSourceMagazine.com]
- Sonny will do what it takes to keep AJ away from Michael.
- Sam blows up at John McBain. [Copied from TVSourceMagazine.com]
- Thanksgiving Day finds the Quartermaines honoring their patriarch.
- Sonny finally has a reason to hope when it comes to Kate. [Copied from TVSourceMagazine.com]
- Thanksgiving Day brings the return of familiar faces and a unique holiday tradition.
General Hospital will air an encore episode on Thursday, November 22. Originally airing September 11, 2012, the final episode featuring the late John Ingle as Edward Quartermaine. In the episode, as the doctors of General Hospital work to create a cure to save the citizens from Jerry’s terror; McBain, Lulu and Dante work to diffuse the bomb and Edward chooses to save Emma over himself.
The soap will not air on Friday, November 23.
© 2012 TVSource Magazine. All rights reserved.
Copying and pasting is not allowed. All sites are required to credit TVSource Magazine and provide a link back.