Next week on General Hospital, The Nurses’ Ball continues with singing and dancing all week long, mixed with deceptions, dirty deeds, disasters, and denouements. There’s a dance number you won’t want to miss, poignant moments calling for multiple tissues, and drama in droves.
General Hospital Sneak Peeks: Week of April 8, 2013
- Song, dance and deception are all in store as the Nurses Ball continues. Citizens of Port Charles perform a can’t-miss dance number that will go down in Nurses Ball history. A moving tribute leads to a dramatic announcement.
- An announcement made at the Nurses Ball will change lives. The Nurses Ball concludes with more performances including a showstopper!
- A couple must piece together how they ended up in bed together. A longtime feud is anything but resolved.
- Two old friends reconnect. Will Carly be able to let go of the past?
- Will a dramatic discovery leads to someone’s death? Monica pushes AJ to know what’s up between him and Elizabeth. Brenda asks to meet with Sonny. Are her feelings for Sonny unresolved?